Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: At the Yum Center.....

At the Yum Center.....

One thing that is cool about the NCAAs, is that you are allowed to scout your next opponent. (Not allowed unless a tournament). Watching the CSU-Murray State game, and you have Aki Collins and Scott Monarch on one side of the floor, Bart Lundy and Brad Autry on the other. I think it is safe to say MU has the next opponent covered, no matter who it is.

Great comment by Gato - "Kentucky fans are like maggots, they're crawling around everywhere."
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

Dick Strong and his wife here with a guest - Tony LaRussa.

FWIW - Larry Williams and Fr. Pilarz are here together, but Strong has better seats.

National media - Obviously we get Raftery and Verne Lundquist (I never knew Lundquist was about 5'3) Also here Jeff Goodman, Pat Forde.

Bleacher Report has MU as one of the tourney's most dangerous teams.

Wow - a clean slate of refs for MU - No Higgins, Burr, Donato, Driscoll, Hess - interesting, not sure if that is good or bad.

Jealous, I'll be down tomorrow... Have a feeling the cat fans will prohibit me from getting in the game but will just be happy to be around

Officials for today are Jamie Kuckie, Craig Boroski and Raymond Perone.

• Bo Boroski is a Big 10 ref and has done no Big East games this year, and I do not believe he has ever reffed an MU game.
    • Jamie Kuckie is primarily an ACC ref, but has done 8 Big East games this year, I do not believe he has ever reffed an MU game.
    • Ray Perone is primarily a Big 10 ref, has done 0 Big East games this year, 5 last year, I do not believe he has ever reffed an MU game.

Vander sporting the new Jordan Fly Wade 2s.

DJO became the 13th player in MU history to hit 1,300 points.

For those not Twitter followers, great to see former MU players following this game.....

Joe Fulce:
    Marquette Basketball. We're going far.
    Wesley Matthews: Schoolyard it is! #mubb #RiseAsOne @nikebasketball let's get it! We are...Marquette
    Maurice Acker: #mubb
    Dave Singleton: Watching my boys
    Marcus Jackson: Hyped up for this marquette game.....oh we gonna shoot em out of that zone
    Terry Sanders: RIP BYU
    Dwight Burke: #mubb It's time
    Cordell Henry: Oh yea we got Jay Crowder 2012 Big East Player of the Year! Yall better stop sleeping on my alma mater!
    Dwight Buycks: Big day for the #eagles.. Let's handle business fellas!!! #MUBOYZ!!!!!
    Chris Grimm: Heading over to the local pub with @timschuelke @mosarsour and @ElizabethSG817 to take in the MU game. #mubb
    Jim McIlvaine: Looking at the nearly-identical band uniforms of Murray St & @MarquetteU & it looks like Murray St could use some color-safe bleach

Dan Fitzgerald: Up at 4am to watch #mubb. Best time of the year! #mupride

Noticed Vander's shoes... Didn't know they were the new ones but they look good

Dwyane Wade: @dwyanewade: M.U. Looked good in the 1st half. The energy they played with was the difference

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast