Thread: Article: Inside The AL June 27th 2013

Article: Inside The AL June 27th 2013

"When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

That was some of the finest fiction I've ever read. Keep it up and thank you.

No problem Reptile!

Really happy with what I could have seen from the new guys, can't wait to imagine what it would be like to see Johnson & Dawson!

Didn't Utah draft/trade for Trey Burke last night?

truthfully I expect nothing from Mayo next season; probably for the best, as it can all be gravy

was anyone pegging as a leader for this team next season?

Now that I look at it you are correct Mark - sucks for Jerel. It was so hard to follow the trades last night. In the NFL's annual selection meetings they announce the trade, then the new team picks. In the NBA, they draft and after it is all over they announce the trades. Kind of sucks as you are drafted by a team, get your photo taken with their hat on.....then fly to a different city and meet your real new team.

I really wish I couldn 't be there either. Color me green with envy. Thanks a lot for the non-observations. I hope you continue to be unable to sit in on these hypothetical sessions.