Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Raftery!!!!!

Raftery!!!!!

This is the best news in a long time!!! Huge by Fox!!! Raf is the absolute best.

http://msn.foxsports.com/collegebask...ig-east-062713

Harris committed yesterday - you and I have a different definition of "long time!"

Awesome get by Fox. They're clearly going full bore with this, which is great.

Quote Originally Posted by 2013UnleashTheBeast View Post
    Harris committed yesterday - you and I have a different definition of "long time!"
    You people kill me. Don't take the comment so literally, it was hyperbole.

Regardless, this is big-time news. What a coup!

I wonder who they will pair Raftery with?

A younger play by play guy I like on ESPN is Madison Memorial grad Dave Pasch.

Quote Originally Posted by TedBaxter View Post
    I wonder who they will pair Raftery with?

A younger play by play guy I like on ESPN is Madison Memorial grad Dave Pasch.
    He's teaming up with Gus.

Raftery is one of the best. He has his schtick, but unlike guys such as Vitale, it hasn't consumed him to the point where he doesn't call a good game.

New commish - Harris commits - Raft to Fox. The good news just keeps coming.

I guess Fox is pretty serious about college hoops.

Interesting that it mentions a five game, all teams featured New Year's Eve marathon. Looks like Marquette will open up conference play @ Creighton.

Gus and Raft? Hoops frickin' heaven!

Quote Originally Posted by MUBasketball View Post
    You people kill me. Don't take the comment so literally, it was hyperbole.

Regardless, this is big-time news. What a coup!
    I wasn't being serious either. When it rains it pours - tons of good news lately!

Quote Originally Posted by kramiller View Post
    Interesting that it mentions a five game, all teams featured New Year's Eve marathon. Looks like Marquette will open up conference play @ Creighton.
    right, first time I've "officially" seen this:

The Big East Conference schedule begins with a five-game, all-teams-featured New Year’s Eve marathon on Dec. 31 (St. John’s at Xavier, noon ET; Seton Hall at Providence, 2:30 p.m. ET; DePaul at Georgetown, 5 p.m. ET; Villanova at Butler, 7:30 p.m. ET; and Marquette at Creighton, 10 p.m. ET).

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast