Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: JSOnline

JSOnline

I hate to complain about the coverage...but not even a blog post about the Harris commitment?

Took hunt a day+ to catch up with the Ackerman hire. To be fair, Hunt has been sharing the Brewer beat with Rosiak this year ( Haudircourt ill...? ).

I am sure that they were so busy covering the BBQ that they didn't have room/time for this.
    "I'll say it again...Dwyane Wade is the 3rd best SG of all-time...right behind Jordan and Bryant." - Mark Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by Nukem2 View Post
    Took hunt a day+ to catch up with the Ackerman hire. To be fair, Hunt has been sharing the Brewer beat with Rosiak this year ( Haudircourt ill...? ).
    Foot surgery. He was expecting to miss a large chunck of the baseball season.

Wasn't Lori Nickel going to so some writing for MU basketball or was that just a one time article awhile back.

She's too busy writing about health and fitness.

http://www.jsonline.com/blogs/sports/211313901.html

Quote Originally Posted by TedBaxter View Post
    Wasn't Lori Nickel going to so some writing for MU basketball or was that just a one time article awhile back.
    Just as long as it's not Don Walker ...

Quote Originally Posted by TedBaxter View Post
    Please, no. She was clueless at worst and could not care at best. At least someone that hates MU will still write an article once in a while.

Quote Originally Posted by The Reptile View Post
    Please, no. She was clueless at worst and could not care at best. At least someone that hates MU will still write an article once in a while.
    Actually, she does really good work these days on the Packer beat.

Quote Originally Posted by The Reptile View Post
    I know Lori. She cared. She did her best. But, she clearly was a Big 10, and in particular, an Indiana homer (her alma mater). She never thought MU could compete at that level. I remember her telling me that MU should strive to get to Xavier's level.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast