Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A picture to get you excited about the Pro-Am....

Love it! Saw it on my twitter feed and it got me pumped!

Is Dawson on campus yet?

I think Johnson and Dawson come in on Thursday or Friday.

D Burton is one well-built young man......

mission accomplished. very stoked. i wonder if that is a funny angle of the pic. burton looks much bigger then I thought he was in the pic.

Quote Originally Posted by dubs98 View Post
    mission accomplished. very stoked. i wonder if that is a funny angle of the pic. burton looks much bigger then I thought he was in the pic.
    Looks fairly straight on pic to me. I do not detect an angle.

I agree, though, Burton looks bigger than I thought and man he definitely has a college ready body.

When was the last time MU had 3 Milwaukee area players enroll in the same year? Very nice. Looking forward to adding Dawson and Johnson to this picture.

Great pic. Ready to get the season going. Welcome aboard. Nice to have some local Wisconsin players on the squad also.

If McKay is a legit 6'8", then Deonte looks like he's close to 6'6". I've seen him listed as 6'4" and 6'5", but relative to Jameel he certainly looks taller than 6'4".

As far as when did MU last have three Milwaukee area kids in the same class, not sure, but one of my favorite classes of all time included Ron Glaser, Bob Hornak, and Lee Borowski, all of whom were major contributors. I think that class also included Chimelewski (spelling?) whom I believe was also from Milwaukee, but not sure.

As far as three from Wisconsin, the one that comes to mind is the class with Key, Big Mac, and Logterman.

Of course, I may be missing one or more classes with three Milwaukee or Wisconsin kids

I think that Buzz needs to get Wilson a new pair of MU colored shoes. The ones he has on look too much like a pair I wore at a bowling alley. All of you may think Burton is big right now. In 4 years, you'll look back at this shot and think he looks tiny. In other words, he's the smallest now that he will ever be in his Marquette career.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast