Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: O.t. Espn

Angry O.t. Espn

Why the hell does ESPN put that complete blowhard Berman on tv for the US open. My God he completely destroys the whole watching experince. He is the worst of all announcers in any sport as far as I am concerned. Ok sorry that is my rant but I am so pissed it's not like u can turn the volume off and listen to radio.

Yeah, would that the US Open had the same influence as the Masters...
    http://www.shermanreport.com/best-pa...esnt-want-him/

I do not listen to anything that has Chris Berman on. I can't stand that buffoon. "Blowhard" is too kind of a description.

Quote Originally Posted by WarriorOMalley82 View Post
    Why the hell does ESPN put that complete blowhard Berman on tv for the US open. My God he completely destroys the whole watching experince. He is the worst of all announcers in any sport as far as I am concerned. Ok sorry that is my rant but I am so pissed it's not like u can turn the volume off and listen to radio.
    Agree wholeheartedly - he is a blithering idiot. Don't know anyone who likes him.

...and I wouldn't be opposed to Tom Rinaldi "accidentally" falling off a cliff.

I like Chris "I'll never be your beast of" Berman. But hey, Caribou likes show tunes (I think a lame attempt to score points with supermodels btw). Caribou blew off Gail Pudvan and Erin Andrews in different decades. Bottom line: To each his own.

I think Berman's "talent" would be better served at this event.....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rOC4huTxz0

So you actually like Chris "Bert, Be Home Blyleven" and "Greg Life Is a Cadaret" Berman? Wow, just wow Gato!

Caribou, I think it is far more manly to like Chris "Lenny" Berman than show tunes.

"Sammy Say it Isn't Sosa" Gato!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast