Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: News on one of our posters....

Glad the recovery is going well. Look forward to seeing you at various MU functions.

Very good news indeed. Best wishes for a speedy and full recovery!

courses taught & athletic interests

To the question, What courses do I teach, I'm in the theology department and teach mostly New Testament. This fall I have one grad and one undergrad course in John, and spring I'll have 2 undergrad sections of Gospels and Acts. I also help pro bono with an online course in the nursing school on fertility awareness, answering questions students have about ethics and religion. I love doing this and it keeps me from being bored. But obviously I'm passionate about athletics, especially mens basketball, also womens b-ball. I recommend watching our excellent volleyball team (women), who play at the Al, and both men's and women's soccer, who are both playing excellent ball against top competition (they play in Valley Fields).

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyRev View Post
    To the question, What courses do I teach, I'm in the theology department and teach mostly New Testament. This fall I have one grad and one undergrad course in John, and spring I'll have 2 undergrad sections of Gospels and Acts. I also help pro bono with an online course in the nursing school on fertility awareness, answering questions students have about ethics and religion. I love doing this and it keeps me from being bored. But obviously I'm passionate about athletics, especially mens basketball, also womens b-ball. I recommend watching our excellent volleyball team (women), who play at the Al, and both men's and women's soccer, who are both playing excellent ball against top competition (they play in Valley Fields).
    Thanks for the info Fr. Good luck with classes.

I will be checking out the women's vb team in earnest for the first time this year...my cousin will be a freshman on the team which should be fun to watch.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12