Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: News on one of our posters....

News on one of our posters....

I usually like to keep people's personal stuff off the board, but I wanted to let everyone know that our own Johnny Rev is recuperating from a very successful hip-replacement surgery and is now up and about at a local rehab center.

Glad to hear things are going well Johnny Rev!

P.S. - Guys - now that Johnny Rev is back online, WATCH THE LANGUAGE!
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

Glad to hear it was successful, Johnny Rev! Keep up the hard work rehabbing it! Prayers for a quick recovery.

Great to hear! Keep going strong!

Excellent! Wishing for a quick, complete recovery.

Will the Rev be back on his feet before the start of practice?
    "My contact didn't cite logic, he/she cited the NCAA rulebook." - IWB, 3/20/18

JohnnyRev to the Marquette Barbeque hosted by Buzz Williams.

Best wishes JOhnnyRev.

Many, many thanks, Guys. I hope to make the barbeque. I'm counting on being back before practice. I have to teach a full load at Marquette beginning mid-late August. Before that, I hope to see some open gyms when the new guys are here. Thanks again for all your support. Hope to see you soon. God bless, Johnny Rev

great to hear you doing well Johnny. always appreciate your input on the boards. Keep up the solid rehab.

Hey JohnnyRev - good luck and I wish you a speedy recovery.

What course(s) do you teach at MU? We did not cross paths when I was there in the early 2000s.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast