Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Perry Clark is back!

WOW. Does this change the Perry from a Memorial to an Invitational?

Just talked to Fr. Dan's Camera to find out whether this year's shirts will be garnet and black.
    90% of quotes on the internet are wrong.
    - Abraham Lincoln

Or black and garnet
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

What the hell is the answer?

Quote Originally Posted by MayorBeluga View Post
    Just talked to Fr. Dan's Camera to find out whether this year's shirts will be garnet and black.

Wasn't he getting the shirts printed today? I think on the back he was printing "there's no business like show business" per my request.

Actually, the Perry golf shirts come from IWB Sports, the official sportswear partner of the Perry Clark Golf Tournament.

I have been in discussions with FDC today, and I will say the colors have been decided upon. However, while the "Memorial" vs "Invitational" has been discussed, a decision has not yet been made. I am not at liberty to say what the color scheme will be.

That being said, I would like to put in a shameless plug for IWB Sports. Golf Outings, Corporate Apparel, Event/Outing T-Shirts, Team Uniforms, Jerseys, Equipment etc - Call IWB Sports. If I can't get it, you don't need it!
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Ganzer, "IWB" View Post
    That being said, I would like to put in a shameless plug for IWB Sports. Golf Outings, Corporate Apparel, Event/Outing T-Shirts, Team Uniforms, Jerseys, Equipment etc - Call IWB Sports. If I can't get it, you don't need it!
    Shameless plug? Shameful.
    90% of quotes on the internet are wrong.
    - Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Ganzer, "IWB" View Post
    Actually, the Perry golf shirts come from IWB Sports, the official sportswear partner of the Perry Clark Golf Tournament.

I have been in discussions with FDC today, and I will say the colors have been decided upon. However, while the "Memorial" vs "Invitational" has been discussed, a decision has not yet been made. I am not at liberty to say what the color scheme will be.

Caribou Jim wanted to know if IWB Sports does half shirts??????

IWB, you are in the shirt business now? Be prepared to get hit with a heart-rendering plea for free stuff.

But on a different note, someone in the know advised me of the origins of the distinguished Perry. Suffice it to say that you guys are funny. I would even join you some year if I didn't hate golf. But on a more serious note, how good of a coach is he? I recall when he was at Tulane, they held their own against us, at least. He seemed to have a degree of success there that few have matched. He seemed to have done all right at Miami. Hardly outstanding, but few coaches have had much success there. Even at Corpus Christi (I am not going to try and figure out the abbreviation for that place) he seemed to do reasonably well at a place that is not exactly a powerhouse.

Thoughts?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast