Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BrewCityBall March Madness contest is here!!!

BrewCityBall March Madness contest is here!!!

Brew City Ball March Madness Contest....

You must be a registered user of this website to enter. Current users should already have received a CBS Sportline invite, let me know if you haven't.

So, want to join? You can register for BrewCityBall.com right here. Once you register, I will have the system send you an invite for the pool.

Prizes? Giddy up, we are ponying up some good stuff...

We have a basic scoring system, points multiply by round and we will add the seed points as a bonus.

Since we have different groups involved, we will have prize package options.

1st place - Your choice of prize package, either an InsideTheAL or PantherU prize package. Package to include:

• Free premium subscription for a year.
    • Become a member of the media, interview one of your favorite players*.
    • Autographed memorabilia item.
    • Item of apparel for your favorite team.
    • Brew City Ball apparel item
    • PantherU or InsideTheAL apparel item

2nd place - Package will include:
    • Free premium subscription for 6 months.

3rd place - Package will include:

Last place - The ultimate booby prize. Package includes college basketball items you never realized that you always wanted.

Good luck!
    Last edited by IWB; 03-12-2012 at 03:57 PM.
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

Looks very good.

IWB - I am a one sheet guy and I know you are a multiple sheet guy. That leads to the question - how many entries can one make?

One bracket per user.

Whoa Nellie... That's a hell of a first place prize... So much pressure... What is the * for by the interviewing the player?

Oh - sorry, meant to put that in there. It will take place over the summer.

Can it be Buzz... or does it have to be a player?

Player - will be done at Pro-Am.

Quote Originally Posted by BuzzWilliams4Pres View Post
    Can it be Buzz... or does it have to be a player?
    You never know, Buzz might just help hold the camera!

Buzz told that story last night, it was pretty good. Said the he was sitting on press row scouting the next game. The kid set his camera up on the table, and then kept squatting down to see if he was in the shot etc. Buzz finally got up and asked him if he wanted to hold the camera. The kid, in a southern accent, said, "Thank you, that would be great bud!" Buzz asked him how he should hold it, and the kid didn't really know, so Buzz showed him how to work it.

The kid gets done with his second take, doing the 3-2-1 etc etc. and the finish. The kid says, "Thanks again bud, I really appreciate it." Buzz, not wanting to be a jerk, but wanting to mess with the kid a little bit, says, "Anytime, and one small thing, my name is not bud, its Buzz." As soon as he said that, the kid realized it and didn't even want to look up. Buzz' wife, standing 6 feet away, says, "Buzz - don't be rude!" Buzz turns around and there is Jeff Goodman, laughing and taking pictures of the whole thing. Buzz says, "Hey Goody - go ahead and tweet the picture and say that I will have a new career when they fire me. I am a better writer than you are."

That is a cool story.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast