Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Brian Wardle - UWGB

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan4life View Post
    If nothing is new is revealed and Wardle gets canned, I will wish GB the same ill will I wish the other UW-hyphen schools and the Evil Empire in Madison.
    Understandable. I'm from Green Bay so it's a little different for me. I've followed them for years so now that they have really showed some true promise, it is tough to watch them struggle off the court. Hope this all gets cleared up.

You are overly paranoid.
    Quote Originally Posted by MUCookie30 View Post
    Interesting that they haven't announced the new recruit yet. As a big GB fan this makes me worried about the results of the Wardle investigation. Hopefully, I am just being overly paranoid.

Quote Originally Posted by Gato78 View Post
    You are overly paranoid.
    ha ok. I was just expecting an announcement earlier. Thanks Gato.

Schools can't comment on a commit. They can only comment on a signing. Has he signed yet? Not sure.
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

It is a signing period. Cannot sign on campus. Must leave, sign and fax or email back.

Quote Originally Posted by Gato78 View Post
    It is a signing period. Cannot sign on campus. Must leave, sign and fax or email back.
    Actually, it's bee n several days now.....

IWB said there may be another strong pick up. It is normal to wait until all are in to announce it publicly. If there were not an investigation, this would not have even been noticed

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12