Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Great Bulls/Heat Game...Jimmy B...

Great Bulls/Heat Game...Jimmy B...

...having a heck of a game on both sides of the court. Playing exceptional D against primarily LBJ.

This Bulls team reminds me of the MU team Lazar's senior year. Undersized and undermanned and somehow remain more than competitive.

Coach T and Buzz are cut from the same cloth.

You could make argument that JB was player of the game - 21 points - 13 boards - exceptional D - and of course 48 minutes.

Exceptional performance by Jimmy Butler. Bulls are very enjoyable team to watch.

Just had that discussion with Mrs Gato. Seemed they were focusing on Robinson but Jimmy had an awesome line and played great D. He played tremendously tonight. Marquette tough.

I wonder if you gave Buzz truth serum would he give up Jimmy B as his favorite MU player thus far as MU's coach. Check that, JB had 14 boards. First 2 questions in presser were about JB.

Shaq and Charles complementing Jimmy B and Buzz at halftime of the Spurs/Warriors game. "Buzz Williams is one heck of a coach" or something close to that per Charles Barkley.

TNT halftime show for Spurs/Golden State Game had highlights from Bulls game. They showed Jimmy's three over Wade from the right corner and Chuck says "Marquette on Marquette, buzz Wiiliams is a great coach"

DOH! Curse my slow thumbs on my iPad, you beat me to it

Quote Originally Posted by be69 View Post
    TNT halftime show for Spurs/Golden State Game had highlights from Bulls game. They showed Jimmy's three over Wade from the right corner and Chuck says "Marquette on Marquette, buzz Wiiliams is a great coach"

DOH! Curse my slow thumbs on my iPad, you beat me to it
    Spurs/Warriors game is really entertaining as well - Curry and Thompson - geez - they both can shoot from anywhere. Bogut reclaiming his career.

21 points, leading rebounder with 14 boards and 3rd straight playoff game playing all 48 minutes....48 minutes guarding LeBron and then Wade when LeBron sits. I am sure there will be more 48 minute games for Butler in this series. Incredible!

All while Derrick Rose continues to inexplicably sit.

I now officially have a bet with Alex that I think Blue slips into the first round.

If so, he owes Jimmy a bit of dough

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast