Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tickets for the Rd. of 32?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Tickets for the Rd. of 32?

Me and some friends are going down for the hopeful second round matchup... any advice on how and when to get tickets at the best price? Any idea on what I can expect to pay for four seats? Hoping some folks with experience can help out...

Your best bet it to be there the first day and hit up all of the fans that lose their first game - that is where the deals will be found.
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

My experience is that tickets are dirt cheap and are way less expensive than face value. They sucker all the season ticket holders in to buy tickets for all three sessions. We were buying tickets last year in Milwaukee for 10 bucks before the sessions.

Yes, but.... you have Kentucky in the bracket that may cause issues with scalper's cost and availability.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Ganzer, "IWB" View Post
    Yes, but.... you have Kentucky in the bracket that may cause issues with scalper's cost and availability.
    Good point. Are they in the same session though?

IWB is right. With Kentucky playing in the same session, tickets will be ridiculously expensive. Good luck.
    90% of quotes on the internet are wrong.
    - Abraham Lincoln

Ballpark? Think it's possible to get 2 tickets to the MU game for $200?

Quote Originally Posted by BuzzWilliams4Pres View Post
    Ballpark? Think it's possible to get 2 tickets to the MU game for $200?
    If KY is not in your session, I bet you can buy two tickets for less than 50 bucks. If KY is in your session, all bets are out the window. It will also matter if they allow re-entry between games. If they are in the same session and they have re-entry, and MU is the second game, you might be able to buy tickets from fans of the losing team for just the MU game.

Yes, you just have to play the game. I remember in Indy years ago. I sold a friend our last ticket. He turned around, sold it for more, bought a better seat, and did that two more times. He ended up sitting down low for what he paid for an upper deck seat.

NCAA generally will not allow re-entry.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast