Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I am sure of one thing...........

I am sure of one thing...........

Somehow we will get screwed. We always do. That is my prediction.

Murray St. at Louisville. That could be the "screw". Other than that, I am satisfied.

Totally surprised. We have a good location and could not ask for a better 1st Round match up. Murray St and Missouri are tough but beatable and match up for us if we are so lucky.

Murray State is a good match up, despite location. Hope Louisville fans are loving the conference. They should be with us even against Murray State.

I liked the comment on CBS, and seemed to be full agreement, that the winner of the MU/Mizzou game will go to the Final 4. We owe them. I am sure Buzz will remember well.

I find it interesting that the potential Sweet 16 games for the West Regional in Phoenix are MSU, Mizzou, Marquette and Louisville. Really shows how weak the West is for College Basketball right now.

BYU/Iona will not be easy but I like the draw as a whole

The bad.....the UK fans will all be in Louisville and they will root hard for Murray State so it will be like a road game.

Quote Originally Posted by Gato78 View Post
    Murray State is a good match up, despite location. Hope Louisville fans are loving the conference. They should be with us even against Murray State.
    yeah, but the arena will be filled with KY fans, not Louisville fans. They probably are still pissed about the last two times we faced them. They will be loud for Murray State.

No twin NBA seven footers this year. Phew. I'm fine with anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by mufansince72 View Post
    yeah, but the arena will be filled with KY fans, not Louisville fans. They probably are still pissed about the last two times we faced them. They will be loud for Murray State.
    Actually the last three times - MU now leads the series 6 -4 - the most games played between two teams in the history of the NCAA tourney.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast