Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I am sure of one thing...........

I think there will be a lot of Louisville fans in the house. When we host, MU fans dominate the lower bowl. I am sure a lot of the Louisville fans will be selling to Kentucky fans but we should get some help from our conference bretheren.

I disagree Gato - I don't think there will be very many Lousiville fans in the house.
    I don't udnerstand this, but Louisville is hosting a Thursday - Sat region and the NCAA has them scheduled to play on Thursday - near the MU time slot.

When Wisconsin played in the region hosted at the Bradley Center it was terrible as so many sold to Wisconsin fans so you didn't really get the NCAA tourney feel as it was more like a Badger home game (I sold my tickets on day two for well over face to Badger fans).

Especially with Louisville playing on Thursday, my guess is Louisville fans will sell their tickets to the first session if they can.
    Could lead to a less than full stadium as Kentucky doesn't play until session 2 and I think many may not show. Could also lead to a huge Murray State crowd.

You want cheap tickets for the first session? Get on the Louisville boards as I'd guess they would rather be watching their team than MU v. Iona / BYU.

I thought that was a rule for cities/teams hosting games, that you play in the off day?

The "Pod" system sucks. Oh, I'm sorry, I meant the "Duke and UNC always get to play at home" system sucks.
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Ganzer, "IWB" View Post

The "Pod" system sucks. Oh, I'm sorry, I meant the "Duke and UNC always get to play at home" system sucks.
    Man did you nail that one. Interesing how Greensboro will have both North Carolina and Duke playing there. Really?
    Last year both played opening rounds in Charlotte.

First round tickets should be had for very good prices, it's the 2nd round game that your gonna take it in the shorts for... Being in the same session with UK means $$$

Goo: Thursday isn't the issue, Saturday is the day. Since it is very likely the Kentucky fans will be rooting against us, if we are so fortunate, need the Louisville fans to go with us. Likely we will be evening game Saturday. Hope Louisville plays Saturdat afternoon.

Note bar dice rule: Never snicker. We hope we are there Saturday.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12