Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Noskowiak Story

Noskowiak Story

Here you go, sorry for the delay.....

http://www.brewcityball.com/forums/c...s-to-Marquette
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

You could have taken your time and put out an excellent story, or you could have written a two graf blurb with Noskowiak's Twitter page as the primary source.

Thanks Jim!

Never doubt the power of Sobelman's.

"With most recruits, there seems to be a specific time and place where they know they are ready to make a decision. With Noskowiak, it was half way through the visit after dining at Sobleman’s."

I ate at Sobelman's for the first time about two months ago. The bloody mary with the slider attached sold me on the place. The parking lot even has character.

"Guys like Davante, Juan – they really told me what I wanted to know"

Juan still pitching the program even on his way out....what a stand up kid.

(Apologies to IWB, just saw the premium story, great minds think alike!!!)
    Last edited by Djgoldnboy; 05-01-2013 at 08:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Djgoldnboy View Post
    "Guys like Davante, Juan – they really told me what I wanted to know"

Juan still pitching the program even on his way out....what a stand up kid.
    Great story and welcome aboard Nick! Wait-how is Juan telling him things if he was Buzzcut? Exhibit A for when UW fans say Juan was Buzzcut. Still promoting the program shows what he feels about MU and Buzz still and the fact Buzz allows him to be a part of it sums it up also.

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan4life View Post
    You could have taken your time and put out an excellent story, or you could have written a two graf blurb with Noskowiak's Twitter page as the primary source.
    Seriously! I just checked the JSOnline. I figured Hunt's article was preliminary last night and there would be a bigger, final edition today. Nope. Simply a 3 sentence story. Wow.

Welcome Nick! Very excited about this commit. He will fit in very nicely in De Wilson's open slot.

"I think I got to know Davante when he hit me with a ball screen"......nice...lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast