Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Noskowiak Story

Quote Originally Posted by Cooby Snacks View Post
    Never doubt the power of Sobelman's.

"With most recruits, there seems to be a specific time and place where they know they are ready to make a decision. With Noskowiak, it was half way through the visit after dining at Sobleman’s."
    Imagine what Buzz's recruiting could be if he gets them to Real Chili!
    90% of quotes on the internet are wrong.
    - Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan4life View Post
    You could have taken your time and put out an excellent story, or you could have written a two graf blurb with Noskowiak's Twitter page as the primary source.
    But there was a picture! Plus you can't expect him to actually call and talk directly to the recruit. That would be next to impossible.
    "I'll say it again...Dwyane Wade is the 3rd best SG of all-time...right behind Jordan and Bryant." - Mark Jackson

Great article Jim! Appreciate the info. Congrats to Buzz, staff and players for landing Nick. I love Buzz's philosophy of "big guards" and switchables anywhere from 6'4" to 6'9". With Nick being a legit 6'3" now, with his skills still developing and maybe even his height too, he will be quite an asset for MU when he arrives on campus in 2015. Dare I say Michael Carter-Williams height (6'5") by the time he is a freshman at MU?

How tall are his parents? Is he still growing. 6'3" 170/180 is really good size for a sophomore. Heck that is pretty good size as a senior. A kid who is 170/80 at that age generally has a frame that can pretty easily put on some weight if needed. I look forward to watching him progress.

Dare I say Michael Carter-Williams height (6'5") by the time he is a freshman at MU?[/QUOTE]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12