Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Heat at The Al this week

Heat at The Al this week

per MU twitter, Pat Riley saluted Al's statue.

http://www.twitter.com/marquetteMBB

Pays to have an NBA team in town. I'm sure the MU guys don't mind D-Wade / Lebron and crew hanging around for a few days.
    Nice time to have Noskowiak, Stone and Ellinson stop by for an unofficial visit or open gym.

I have not said anything but I get all of the Bucks media e-mails. The heat had their shootaround at the AL this morning, Bosh, LeBron and Wade met with the media afterwards. Nice that all of the pregame footage of those three will be from The AL. They will continue to workout there until the series is over or heads back to Miami.
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

This is ultra-awesome.

Ok, now I am a big fan of the Bucks being stuck in the perpetual 8 seed

Quote Originally Posted by CaribouJim View Post
    This is ultra-awesome.
    I'd say mega-radical

Funny, it is all over twitter now - people saying they are there, people heading there etc.

They were done hours ago.
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

"I'll say it again...Dwyane Wade is the 3rd best SG of all-time...right behind Jordan and Bryant." - Mark Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by pbiflyer View Post
    Nothing wrong with that as recruits can relate to D-Wade.

I belive Wade will win another ring this year, and could very well end up an NBA hall of famer when he is done.

I think Wade is likely already a Hall of Famer.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast