Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who should I follow on twitter?

Who should I follow on twitter?

So I am probably going to be taking the plunge into the Twitter world and opening up an account. I'll be doing it to simply get timely sports info. Question for the board: who are the best people to follow for MU hoops and college buckets in general? Thanks!

Some guy named Ganzer does a pretty good job....Don't know much about him though.

Paint Touches is really good. There are other beat guys from major publications and networks that are good, more national content than just MU.

For MU, Ganzer, Mark Miller, Paint Touches and Alex Jesswein are a must. For national recruiting, I think Dave Telep, Eric Bossi, Evan Daniels, Brian Snow, Josh Gershon, and Dan McDonald are my favorite follows. National college I follow. gazillion guys, but Goodman, Glockner, Parrish, and Rothstein are my favorite beat guys, while I love stats guys like John Gasaway, Luke Winn, Ken Pomeroy, and Dan Hanner.

@ryanellerbusch is live tweeting the MU Awards Banquet right now. He would be a good follow

thanks guys, much appreciated!

You could follow me, but I'm not informed

You could follow me, but I'm not informed

You could follow Duane Wilson. He's constantly tweeting.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast