Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Juan Anderson transferring

Juan Anderson transferring

Odd timing from MU to announce it...

@MarquetteMBB: #mubb sophomore Juan Anderson, who hopes to move closer to his native California, has been granted his release.

Wow. Did not see that one coming. Goes to show that you can never stop recruiting.

Great kid, hopes he kicks ass back on west coast. Could definitely see him at San Diego State.

Quote Originally Posted by kneelb4zerg View Post
    Wow. Did not see that one coming. Goes to show that you can never stop recruiting.
    Yep, that one surprised me. I thought with a full off season to develop with out the shoulder issue, he could have taken a big step. He may have felt it was a numbers issue, for playing time, though. Sad to see him leave and I will be watching how he develops.

Juan is caught in a numbers game with Jamil, Steve, Jameel and Deonte.......plus he has often tweeted about the weather here. Thought he was the one to go to get to 13...now at 12.... He and Van are tight, wonder if that will affect Van's view re the NBA...?

Quote Originally Posted by Nukem2 View Post
    Juan is caught in a numbers game with Jamil, Steve, Jameel and Deonte.......plus he has often tweeted about the weather here. Thought he was the one to go to get to 13...now at 12.... He and Van are tight, wonder if that will affect Van's view re the NBA...?
    Like Jamal, I liked his upside and actually wanted him to redshirt here. PT would have been tougher to come by next year, but like having guys like Juan around as program players is always beneficial.

Sad to hear that one as I really think his upside is huge and I think he was really well liked.

He will benefit from having a year to work on his game and then will be dynamite for two years where ever he goes.

Best of luck to Juan, I too will be following his career and cheering for him.

and now the "prop" starter role becomes the kiss of death; Reggie Smith, Erik Williams, Juan Anderson...

I also think he could really excel at a middle-of-the-road PAC 12 team; USC or Cal immediately come to mind

I hate to see this because even though he didn't play a lot, Juan was one of my favorite players.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast