Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: Wardle investigation?

Don't know if this was brought up, I haven't read the whole thread. Anyone here go through the military? In basic, we had guys pass out, piss themselves, etc. You think my drill instructor called my mom to talk about me? I wasn't allowed to use a phone for a month. And the guys in my company were the same age as Bross, some younger.

Quote Originally Posted by Bocephys View Post
    Is it more logical to completely discount the kid without an ability to hear the other side as so many here have done?
    Some of us have seen it before, but to a lesser degree than what is being accused, which creates a big shadow of doubt!

Has anyone noticed that Demovsky has tweeted that people should let this play out before rushing to judgement, yet he keeps trying to bury Wardle? He writes that the investigation is wrapping up, was it important to remind everyone in detail what the accusations were? Then he writes that the former women's coach supports Wardle, citing that he observed many practices and says that Wardle never crossed the line. Yet he follows it up noting that he was gone before Bross arrived.

Am I wrong or does Demovsky have it out for Wardle?
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

yep, think the media has it out for him and he is probably being railroaded.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Ganzer, "IWB" View Post
    Has anyone noticed that Demovsky has tweeted that people should let this play out before rushing to judgement, yet he keeps trying to bury Wardle? He writes that the investigation is wrapping up, was it important to remind everyone in detail what the accusations were? Then he writes that the former women's coach supports Wardle, citing that he observed many practices and says that Wardle never crossed the line. Yet he follows it up noting that he was gone before Bross arrived.

Am I wrong or does Demovsky have it out for Wardle?
    Yes, I think Demovsky is proving to be a Tom Oates, Rob Schultz, Jeff Potrykus type of tool. I also did not enjoy his shots to Mr. Wardle's representation on that Green Bay radio show.

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan4life View Post
    Yes, I think Demovsky is proving to be a Tom Oates, Rob Schultz, Jeff Potrykus type of tool. I also did not enjoy his shots to Mr. Wardle's representation on that Green Bay radio show.
    He's quite the opposite of those guys, actually. Those guys are completely biased, and do the bidding of the coaches.

Demovsky is like Olson, Wilde, etc. Trying so hard to prove they are impartial that they almost take a hostile stance.

Quote Originally Posted by Hamostradamus View Post
    Don't know if this was brought up, I haven't read the whole thread. Anyone here go through the military? In basic, we had guys pass out, piss themselves, etc. You think my drill instructor called my mom to talk about me? I wasn't allowed to use a phone for a month. And the guys in my company were the same age as Bross, some younger.

That's just a ridiculous comparison.

Quote Originally Posted by MUfan12 View Post
    He's quite the opposite of those guys, actually. Those guys are completely biased, and do the bidding of the coaches.

Demovsky is like Olson, Wilde, etc. Trying so hard to prove they are impartial that they almost take a hostile stance.

I agree with this. He has been trying to bring up both sides by has been hedging his bets either way.

I think MUfan12 has it right about Demovsky. I also think working with a good editor would help. Rob has found himself in the middle of a story that has gone viral. He is not responsible for the Press Gazette headlines or the pooh jokes that other media sources and message boards are putting out. He has a responsibility to report and doesn't want to come across as a cheerleader.

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast