Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Cody Zeller to NBA Draft

I think Crean just blew his best chance of getting to a Final Four, let alone a national championship. Hell, he didn't even make it to the Elite Eight.

He is now losing four key players from this year's team. They may be good the next few years, but this was his big chance. Kind of makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom Warrior View Post
    I think Crean just blew his best chance of getting to a Final Four, let alone a national championship. Hell, he didn't even make it to the Elite Eight.

He is now losing four key players from this year's team. They may be good the next few years, but this was his big chance. Kind of makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.
    Check out Crean's incoming recruiting class. He will have other opportunities to make a Final Four. Many, in fact.

Does this mean we will have to hear Crean talk about rebuilding from nothing again? IU is losing 67% of their scoring, 61% of their rebounding, and 51% of their assists.

Stop with these nasty remarks about Coach Crean. Can't you guys get over him? He is one of the top five coaches of the decade. Stop with this nonsense. You're all jealous. He sets the bar for what a human being should be. I will show you his press clippings. He is the master. Is this good Alpha??

Most people have them as the 6th best recruiting class in the country, they won't be hurting for talent.
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Ganzer, "IWB" View Post
    Most people have them as the 6th best recruiting class in the country, they won't be hurting for talent.
    IU has a talented class coming in, and Luke Fischer is one of the lower rated guys in that class ( which HoopScoop has at # 2 ) .

Phil Pressey is going pro and is chosing an agent so he is for sure. The list is getting bigger - hopefully with no Vander.

No mention yet of McDermott from Creighton. A good thing for the New Big East and Creighton if he sticks around another year.

Add Carter-Williams as well to those leaving...

the hope is that as the list keeps growing, Vander sees the likelihood of him going in the front part of the first round as diminishing. I think a good solid Senior season will improve his draft stock. He will be able to point to the likes of Jimmy Bulter, Jae Crowder and Wes Matthews as guys who went to Marquette and played 4 years at the collegiate level and were able to contribute to their NBA teams.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast