Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Game time

Game time

Good God, "infrared"? those are orange uniforms, I think they put the wrong name on Syracuse' jerseys.
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

I don't get it. Fouls, traveling....why does Dieng get a free ride?

Maybe Pitino was right - said before the game he hates having the double bye, said you need to keep playing, its too tough to sit and wait.

A real dismal outing. Bad ballhandling, bad rebounding, bad defense, terrible passing, terrible dribbling. Hard to tell if MU was shooting the ball since they turned it over so much. I guess the positive is that the coaches won't have any overconfident players this week and you just hope this outing didn't take the confidence away.

Didn't like DJO's body language at the end. Bad game all around. I hope Jae realizes he is too important on the court to pick up those silly fouls.

Yeah just a dumb game.....dumb decision making...dumb fouls...dumb turnovers.......

We have to play fast to be effective....but when we play too fast it gets real ugly....tonight it was way too fast.......

When MU plays fast well, they move the ball. Today they tried to drive the ball. Going over the top is what made them successful, not dribbling through people.

Very reminiscent of UAB in Louisville in 2003

Juniors TOs killed us early but we were "within one" when Jr jacked up the 3. Truth is Jae got fouls and pouted rather than showing leadership. Additionally, we could not get a call. Ever since the Dieng foul and T, the officials heard everything Dick Pitino said and we got hammered by the officials. All of these factors combined. Officiating matters and it mattered greatly tonight.

That three attempt by Junior was almost unbelievable. A big what the hell moment. Had Louisville on their heels and then it was back up to a 7 point lead.

Buzz needs to go out and get a point guard with the next 2013 scholarship

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast