Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Duane will wear #1

Quote Originally Posted by MUfan12 View Post
    Y'all forgot about Dominic James already?
    Original post by Markedman said Dominic would be proud, next post asked, "anyone else?"
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

Not too many #1s that I can remember.

Todd Townsend, Dominic James, DJO, Jamal Ferguson... I honestly can't think of another one.

Like you said, hard to blame Duane, but maybe question why Marquette didn't wait longer to give Duane that #1 jersey? We certainly have challenges in the PR department.

Quote Originally Posted by BuzzWilliams4Pres View Post
    Yeah I was a little surprised Duane announced it so quick, seemed a bit cold. Obviously just an excited kid but looks awkward in my mind.

I don't think this is a PR department issue, just a kid that is very excited about next year.

IWB, what type of kid was Ferguson? He seemed so quiet, but at the same seemed like a nice guy.

Caribou - you hit it on the head, quiet. Seemed like a shy, quiet guy. Didn't talk much when I was around him. Not like he didn't talk at all, just a quiet, humble kid. Really nice kid.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Ganzer, "IWB" View Post
    Original post by Markedman said Dominic would be proud, next post asked, "anyone else?"
    Whoops. Missed that.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12