Thread: Novak - Lin - InsideTheAL...

Novak - Lin - InsideTheAL...

Nothing like the Knicks practicing at The AL today....

NovakAl.jpg NovakLin.jpg
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

Love the pictures! Always nice to have NBA teams, with former MU players, practice at the Al!

This gives Steve more street cred with his Knicks teammates!

Steve missed a freethrow last night so I assume he punishing himself by shooting about 500 of them at the Al today.

Question - how much do you think MU charges these teams for a practice? Just curious.

Man do I love seeing that at the Al. Must be especially cool for Steve.

You think he has shared his UConn game highlights and maybe his Notre Dame game winner with "Linsanity" and the Knicks?
    Last edited by Goose85; 03-08-2012 at 02:39 PM.

Caribou - maybe they just let them use it, but I know from renting The AL for the Pro-Am, NCAA rules do not permit any discounts, so they would pay exactly what everybody else pays.
    Last edited by IWB; 03-08-2012 at 02:45 PM.
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

Was Lin a Big Head this year? If not, looks like they have one ready to go for next season.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Ganzer, "IWB" View Post
    Caribou - maybe they just let them use it, but I know from renting The AL for the Pro-Am, NCAA rules do not permit any discounts, so they would pay exactly what everybody else pays.
    OK - just wondering as in a full NBA season plus playoffs (theoretically for the Bucks) you'd have potentially, barring coflicts, 40ish revenue opportunties for MU as I assume the Al is the best locale to choose from.

Quote Originally Posted by Goose85 View Post
    Was Lin a Big Head this year? If not, looks like they have one ready to go for next season.
    Yes, he was - at least one game. MU should have slipped in a John Denver BigHead for the G-Town game and send the pics WVU way.