Thread: Where's everybody watching tonight?

Where's everybody watching tonight?

For those in the Milwaukee area, where you watching tonight? I'm on the fence yet, thinking Goolsby's.

Isle of Palms, SC at The Windjammer. At least if we lose I still have a view of the beach.

was at Gooslby's with Alex for the last one and had a pretty good crowd. not a table open in the place. not sure what to expect with the tip time tonight tho. would love to meet you if you come, I'll be wearing my blue hayward/crowder jersey

Quote Originally Posted by bleedbluegold03 View Post
    was at Gooslby's with Alex for the last one and had a pretty good crowd. not a table open in the place. not sure what to expect with the tip time tonight tho. would love to meet you if you come, I'll be wearing my blue hayward/crowder jersey
    Sounds good, I'll find you guys if I'm there!

Bleed - check your in box, have a question for you.
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

O'Sullivan's in Forest Park, IL on Madison - a Marquette and Notre Dame bar with enough TV's so the Irish fans can watch the ND game too - oh, that's right, ND is done for the year.

Quote Originally Posted by CaribouJim View Post
    O'Sullivan's in Forest Park, IL on Madison - a Marquette and Notre Dame bar with enough TV's so the Irish fans can watch the ND game too - oh, that's right, ND is done for the year.
    It was a tough way for their season to end though. Great, tight game, back and forth with a lot of lead changes. Heartbreaker!