Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Flashbacks

I do think having most of roster at this level before can help but I think playing at the Verizon Center multiple centers helps massively from a familiarity perspective

Quote Originally Posted by bleedbluegold03 View Post
    I do think having most of roster at this level before can help but I think playing at the Verizon Center multiple centers helps massively from a familiarity perspective

Wasn't the UNC game at Seton Hall's place?

Quote Originally Posted by Orlando View Post
    This is how I remember it also. We actually had the ball down 6 with about 4 minutes to play in the Florida game. I remember feeling very disappointed after the Florida game, because it had been so winnable. Florida did not play very well either. I thought we had let a real opportunity slip away.
    As I recall, we had what we thought was either an offensive foul or flagrant foul that should have been called on Florida that wasn't. Don't remember the time/score, but I thought we were down 4 with under a minute to go (maybe under 30). That call goes our way, it could have been different.

Quote Originally Posted by AlexJesswein View Post
    Wasn't the UNC game at Seton Hall's place?

Yeah...but Iceman made some pretty good points. I think MU may have been happy to be there a la Miami. Learning from the mistakes of the past two years is most certainly helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by MUMac View Post
    As I recall, we had what we thought was either an offensive foul or flagrant foul that should have been called on Florida that wasn't. Don't remember the time/score, but I thought we were down 4 with under a minute to go (maybe under 30). That call goes our way, it could have been different.
    Yup, someone threw an elbow or pushed someone if I recall. After that our guys just didn't seem to play as hard.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12