Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: This is the kind of thing I hope Buzz shows the team

These guys were all aware of it as they mentioned it on Tuesday. Last night? Buzz said, "By Saturday morning we will be seeded 8th."
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

I loved Trent's reaction.....it was just classic....

Myron is also originally from Milwaukee.
    Quote Originally Posted by Markedman View Post
    Ok I have to say this

After watching the post game press conference I had to laugh....Somebody brings up the reseeding thing......"Buzz says...."Yeah 16 out of 16.....The guys name was Myron Metcalf who wrote it" Buzz then looks at Trent and says "He's from Trent's home town"....Trent mumbles under his breath loud enough to hear..."Sure is....." lol

So I have no idea if it made a difference but I thought the reaction by Buzz and Trent was priceless.......

Quote Originally Posted by Markedman View Post
    Ok I have to say this

After watching the post game press conference I had to laugh....Somebody brings up the reseeding thing......"Buzz says...."Yeah 16 out of 16.....The guys name was Myron Metcalf who wrote it" Buzz then looks at Trent and says "He's from Trent's home town"....Trent mumbles under his breath loud enough to hear..."Sure is....." lol

So I have no idea if it made a difference but I thought the reaction by Buzz and Trent was priceless.......
    Ha, glad you mention that because I got a chuckle out of it too, and then when Buzz said by Sat they'll be 8th.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12