Thread: 3 Big East Teams......

3 Big East Teams......

Make the sweet 16. Would have loved for Gtown to make it 4, but...... well they pretty much got their asses kicked. Hopefully a slew of Big Teneleventwelve? teams bite it tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by MUAlphaBangura View Post
    Make the sweet 16. Would have loved for Gtown to make it 4, but...... well they pretty much got their asses kicked. Hopefully a slew of Big Teneleventwelve? teams bite it tomorrow.
    Cept for Illinois!

The way I view it, only one BE team is in the S16 and one has a tough road today - Creighton.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSultan View Post
    The way I view it, only one BE team is in the S16 and one has a tough road today - Creighton.
    That's the one shame of having to play and beat Butler, as they are the opposite of Georgetown in raising their game come March. The team we played tonight had a real good game, we were just a little bit better (Buzz is fast becoming an excellent March coach as well). I feel like I have been dismissing Butler a bit (my initial projections for next year have MU, G-Town, Nova, and X ahead of them), as Stevens is a phenomenal coach and their is some good young talent of their roster and coming into the program.