Thread: Its sure to get better....

Its sure to get better....

I get so pumped up for March Madness, the Big East Tournament..... all set, ready to ROLL!!!!!!!!! and then you get settled in only to end up watching someone beat the crap out of DePaul.

So, here is the question I have.... for all of my Big East Tournament watching enjoyment, what do I use for my official Big East Tournament beverage coaster? The 2011-12 Pittsburgh media guide? The 2010-2011 Syracuse media guide or the 2010-2011 West Virginia media guide?
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

From, as Gato would put it, the Escariot wing of the conference I say West Virginia for sure (anything West Virginia). They not only left, they sued to leave early, their fans act like the Big East and the teams in it are the worst thing in college athletics, their AD is no better and has thumbed his nose at all things Big East, etc.

At least Syracuse fans are not all that happy about leaving. Pitt, don't have a read on them.

I'd go witht he 2010-2011 West Virginia media guide - you can still use the Pittsburgh and Syracuse guides next year. And we've all really enjoyed WVU's last year.

Use the Cuse one... they are the only team to be ahead of us in the standings... you can do a two step on the WVU one...

Use West Virginia unless of course you were one of the lucky ones to receive a swatch of Kilichi's beard in your copy then use Pitt

Quote Originally Posted by BuzzWilliams4Pres View Post
    Use the Cuse one... they are the only team to be ahead of us in the standings... you can do a two step on the WVU one...
    Love it. Changed my mind - go with Buzz4Pres and save the WVU one for victory two stepping.