Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Holy sh!t!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MUAlphaBangura View Post
    how bout we all root for the Illini tomorrow. Would love to have the opportunity to kick their asses!
    Yeah, and I really don't want to play Miami.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSultan View Post
    To be the man, you gotta beat the man! The team I really want is Indiana for a birth in the final four. 1st things 1st though. Go Marquette!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TheSultan View Post
    Yeah, I was kinda trying to put a positive spin on that game. Not that I don't think we could beat Miami, but I think the Illini would be a better match up for us. But mostly, I really don't like the Illini OR their fans.

someone on one of the other boards put this and it is true. How about the job d. wilson did on clarke in the second half. he was tremendous and played some of his best/most important minutes of the year.

Wilson and I would add Junior over the last 10-15 minutes helped shut Clarke down. Both were in his grill, but the highlight was Wilson's block on Clarke's drive. Reminiscent of another PG during a game in Madison (though, he did not have the hops that DJ had on that stuff).

Pretty cool to see JuJuan and Duane's tweets during the game....Duane is so pumped up to play for MU next year.......JJ said the game got him "amped" lol..."He also loved the euro step from "the big fella"...=)

ps. Derrick played great D in the 2nd half....I thought Junior did too....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12