Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Holy sh!t!!!

Holy sh!t!!!

Way too much stress, but what a gutty club. How Sweet it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

It's what you say. Wow. What a season....!

Incredible effort in that second half. My goodness.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSultan View Post
    Incredible effort in that second half. My goodness.
    The way they played in the second half, what an incredible effort. Both teams spent a ton of energy. Just an unbelievable effort by the guys!

I think Butler/MU in the new BE is going to be a special one!

Great 2nd half...very stressful though. We almost pulled a Davidson at the end but got away with the turnover.

Unreal 2nd half.....didn;t even look like the saame team.

Best game of Vander's career.....He was a stud!

how bout we all root for the Illini tomorrow. Would love to have the opportunity to kick their asses!

Vander was the star, but kudos to Trent Lockett. 13 pts, 6 rebound and a couple blocks. He was our glue guy tonight. Props...!

one of the most incredible games i have ever watched. both teams played great and just kept trading punches. as others have said, this is gonna be a fun rivalry. hats off to butler. they represented the new big east well.

Quote Originally Posted by Nukem2 View Post
    Vander was the star, but kudos to Trent Lockett. 13 pts, 6 rebound and a couple blocks. He was our glue guy tonight. Props...!
    Lockett played an excellent game. His some key shots. Had some tough rebounds. Solid D. He has never been in the NCAA before and now he is going to the Sweet 16. Class act and happy for him.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast