Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Could Georgetown (2) Go Gown To A (15) Toniight?

Could Georgetown (2) Go Gown To A (15) Toniight?

Down by 8 at the 16 minute timeout of the second half to Florida Gulf Coast.

FGCU looks really good right now, that Murray kid can jump!

Nova cut it to 8 at the half against NC. Was down much more. Not a good showing, thus far, by Georgetown and Nova.

I blinked. It is not 13. Wow, FGCU looks awfully good and Georgetown really looks like they are panicking.

A 15 seed with a win over 1 2 seed(Miami) and now beating another by double digits.......RPI is in the top 100.....Sounds like they may have been underseeded to me...lol

I have said many times this year that I did not think Georgetown is any good. They are proving it right now!

Nova making it a game. I like Jay Wright.

FGCU is very athletic, quick and a nice looking club. I had not seen them play this year. They look like they are far more athletic and much quicker than Georgetown.

Quote Originally Posted by TedBaxter View Post
    Nova making it a game. I like Jay Wright.
    I have always liked and respected Jay Wright. I remember the BE Conference Tournament Game when they beat MU on a last second shot and he had the team walk quietly by MU's locker room out of respect. Then he made nothing but glowing comments about MU. Always a class act.

They are fun to watch! They move well without the ball and they move the ball well. I feel like I'm watching Crowder out there.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast