Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Game Thread

Quote Originally Posted by AlexJesswein View Post
    Where are you watching?
    Matty's in New Berlin. What's worse, is the bar is full of MU fans and these tools are front and center - now openly cheering for Davidson.
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Ganzer, "IWB" View Post
    Matty's in New Berlin. What's worse, is the bar is full of MU fans and these tools are front and center - now openly cheering for Davidson.
    Nothing that a left uppercut to the solar plexus wouldn't fix.

Davison is smart. They know we have to "hug' on the weak side, which is opening up driving lanes where they can draw fouls. Also, it gives them more room to post up, which gives them more space to make dribble post moves. Thank goodness they aren't up to their norm on hitting FT's. When we don't hug, we give up open threes. People on Dodd's board want us to shorten the bench. However, defensive pressure is speeding up this game. We need to keep fresh legs out there to defend. Just as long as we don't commit dumb fouls, fify feet away from the rim.

this is tough... want to throw my shoe at computer.

There was a rumor that McKillop bought a house in Mequon and was the new coach. Obviously, it was false.

No excuse there Mayo. Why give him that much space to shoot?

I know the game plan is to try and speed them up, but we are just not good at that. Our rotations go out of whack so easily when we are chasing. Sit back, play solid D, and get stops.

I disagree. If we sit back, they just space us out and hit threes or have space to operate in that paint. Have to make them uncomfortable and force them to make plays they are not use to.

Wow Jamil has been assaulted twice and get TOs....

Be careful Devante.

They haven't made a lot of them, but they are getting wide open 3's off our pressure.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast