Thread: Zagoria confirms Crowder player of the year.

Zagoria confirms Crowder player of the year.

Just tweeted.

League sources confirm Jae Crowder of Marquette is Big East Player of the Year & Moe Harkless of #stjbb is the Big East Rookie of the Year

That should stir up the Hillrats.

Quote Originally Posted by Gato78 View Post
    That should stir up the Hillrats.
    I have work to do tonight but I will have to wonder over to the hilljack board for some must see reading!

lol....this could be fun.

But I thought Buzz' Juco recruits weren't any good?

Congrats to Jae & Buzz!!
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

They have been whining to Jeff goodman on twitter all night. They make a good case especially when you consider the head to head match up. Didn't Jones dominate Crowder on the road with 4 players serving a one half suspension?

I think their best argument is that without Jae, MU is still likely above .500 in conference. Without Jones, there is no way WVU is above .500.

I think the best argument against Jones is Huggy's press conference following the MU game. He accused all but Jones of quitting, faking it, not working hard, being pretenders, not having heart, etc. Would the player of the year allow his team mates to get away with this?

'72, great point. Follow that up with Crowder's comments about the "suspensions". That he will make sure this does not happen again.