Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Boeheim?

Boeheim?

Retiring ?

Brian Ewart ‏@Brian_Ewart 19m Jim Boeheim press conference tonight? I have a few ideas what that might be about...

I never thought he'd coach a day in the ACC. I hoped at least. Now maybe it's true.

Wouldn't surprise me and maybe Mike Hopkins was going to take the USC job and Syracuse didn't want him to leave?

Quote Originally Posted by TedBaxter View Post
    Wouldn't surprise me and maybe Mike Hopkins was going to take the USC job and Syracuse didn't want him to leave?
    Loosing Hopkins might not be a bad thing, although my SU cousins and friends insist he will be a solid replacement. Seems like an empty suit to me.

I think Syracuse fans believe this to be his normal regularly scheduled NCAA press conference.

It might just be time for Boeheim to get out before the NCAA crap hits the fan.

http://www.cbssports.com/collegebask...gation-by-ncaa

So, if they were forced to vacate games that Melo played in wouldn't it mean that we won the Big East regular season last year too? It would be nice to hoist two banners next season wouldn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by The Reptile View Post
    So, if they were forced to vacate games that Melo played in wouldn't it mean that we won the Big East regular season last year too? It would be nice to hoist two banners next season wouldn't it?
    They may just vacate the title. Especially since MU is leaving that league.

Quote Originally Posted by MUMac View Post
    They may just vacate the title. Especially since MU is leaving that league.
    I didn't even think about that - so will the record books in the new Big East start from scratch even though they retain the name and MSG and the America 12 or whatever their name ends up as, inherits the record book or will they start from scratch as well and the original BE record book is now closed?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast