Thread: Not quite the respect I think Buzz was looking for

Not quite the respect I think Buzz was looking for

In today's print version of the Palm Beach Post, they break it down by region and talk about the most overrated team in each region:

Overrated

No. 3 Marquette is a poor 3-point shooting team (under 30 percent) and is not strong underneath. But love that name Vander Blue (14.3 ppg). Davante Gardner (11.5 ppg, 4.9 rpg) is one of the top sixth men.
    "I'll say it again...Dwyane Wade is the 3rd best SG of all-time...right behind Jordan and Bryant." - Mark Jackson

Well, if the Palm Beach Post says it, I'm really worried now.

Actually I think Buzz would be fine with it. MU is a bad 3 point shooting team......You get what you earn....we earned a tie for the Big East title....now it's a new season....Win and you will get respect...lose and you won't...

Yes, Buzz always says they aren't a very good team, but he does say that they are very good at winning games.

To me, it is the culture that he has developed and preaches about that is why these guys are winning games.....and will continue to do so.
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson