Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 3 Seed

3 Seed

Big East Respect. Chance to get revenge against Butler!!

That is CRAZY!!! AWESOME!!! Already have my hotel booked in Lexington! That is HUGE, cannot wait to take it to Butler! I have a cousin who goes to Butler and she has been talking a lot of crap since Maui.

Butler hasn't improved this year and finished fifth in their conference. This is a great draw for the S16. (If we get to Miami, I am not very confident about that however.) And Butler might not get past Bucknell.

And you know who else got a favorable draw? Wisconsin. Ole Miss in the first round and potentially Kansas State and Gonzaga? I bet they get to the Elite 8.

The thing about Miami, they have not been to a tournament since 2008. They have not been to a Sweet 16 since 2000. Experience could matter. At least, I hope.

I agree, I think UW received a favorable draw. KSU is coached by Bruce Webber, who UW knows well. If the shoot, they will be in the Elite 8.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSultan View Post
    Butler hasn't improved this year and finished fifth in their conference. This is a great draw for the S16. (If we get to Miami, I am not very confident about that however.) And Butler might not get past Bucknell.

And you know who else got a favorable draw? Wisconsin. Ole Miss in the first round and potentially Kansas State and Gonzaga? I bet they get to the Elite 8.
    I disagree...Marshall Henderson can absolutely light it up(ala Steph Curry), and their bigs are underrated. Even if they do get past that game, they will play Kansas St in Kansas City. That's like their second home.

Quote Originally Posted by MU_Iceman View Post
    I disagree...Marshall Henderson can absolutely light it up(ala Steph Curry), and their bigs are underrated. Even if they do get past that game, they will play Kansas St in Kansas City. That's like their second home.
    There will be plenty of KU fans there rooting against K-St...so it'll be more neutral than you would think.

This might be the best draw I can remember, based on matchups and location. Better than last year for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by kneelb4zerg View Post
    This might be the best draw I can remember, based on matchups and location. Better than last year for sure.
    Actually, it's the same BS as last year. If we get past the 1st round, they most likely will play Butler, basically in their neighborhood, just like having to play Murray St. in Louisville. Hopefully we would have the Louisville fans cheering for us as opposed to the Kentucky bitch fans last year.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast