Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BrewCityBall March Madness contest is here!!!

Not a problem at all, just the process.... you should have a new CBS Sportsline invite.

Anyone else just let me know!
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Ganzer, "IWB" View Post
    Not a problem at all, just the process.... you should have a new CBS Sportsline invite.

Thanks much! I'm in!

Me too please.

Email is coming - thanks

Email is coming - thanks
    Jim, I'm having trouble as well - sorry - I have my ID, but "Scout" is not working as a password.

"Scout" is the password for the MarquetteHoops contest. Our password is "basketball".

I know there might be some confusion by the CBS e-mails.

Caribou - I am trying to send you the proper e-mail, but CBS Sportsline......

HAS CRASHED!!!

Anyone still needing to submit picks, if you can't get them in by 11:00, take a picture of them and text or e-mail it to me.

IWB_@hotmail.com
    262-853-1537

I figured something was wrong...

jim,

i could not get on the site and scrambled to find an online version. i just emailed you a bracket. hopefully not too late. thanks

I will fill in the e-mailed brackets - thanks guys, good luck!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12