Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BrewCityBall March Madness contest is here!!!

BrewCityBall March Madness contest is here!!!

BrewCityBall March Madness contest is here!!!

Brew City Ball March Madness Contest....

You must be a registered user of this website to enter. Current users should already have received a CBS Sportsline invite, let me know if you haven't.

So, want to join? You can register for BrewCityBall.com right here. Once you register, I will have the system send you an invite for the pool.

We have a basic scoring system, points multiply by round and we will add the seed points as a bonus.

1st place - Prize Package to include:

Free premium subscription for a year.
    Become a member of the media, interview one of your favorite players*.
    Item of apparel for your favorite team
    BrewCityBall apparel item

2nd place - Package to include:

Free premium subscription for 6 months

3rd place - Package will include:

Last place - The ultimate booby prize. Package includes college basketball items you never realized that you always wanted.

Good luck!
    Last edited by IWB; 03-18-2013 at 11:49 AM.
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

Jimmy-- sent you a message.

I think last place should be a DVD of the Wisconsin-Penn State game from the 2011 Big Ten Tournament.

Maybe I am just being slow, but when I click on the link, it says I am not eligible for that league. I did receive the invite. My cbssports logon is a different ID than my BCB one. Does that make a difference?
    "I'll say it again...Dwyane Wade is the 3rd best SG of all-time...right behind Jordan and Bryant." - Mark Jackson

pbi - will send through the CBS system

Got it, thanks!
    "I'll say it again...Dwyane Wade is the 3rd best SG of all-time...right behind Jordan and Bryant." - Mark Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by pbiflyer View Post
    Maybe I am just being slow, but when I click on the link, it says I am not eligible for that league. I did receive the invite. My cbssports logon is a different ID than my BCB one. Does that make a difference?
    Had the same issue. Any help would be appreciated!

Invite coming from CBS....

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Ganzer, "IWB" View Post
    Invite coming from CBS....
    All set. Thanks Jim!

Same issue here...Sorry we keep bothering you!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast