Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: NCAA Seeding...?

Lunardi still has MU as a 4 seed in today's updated bracket.

Jerry Palm as us a #4 seed, as well at CBS.

Personally, I am not so sure as I think we may drop to a #5; especially if Syracuse beats Georgetown tonight. They would move up to a #3 and we would be matched at #5 with Pitt from the Big East. Since the selction committee does not want teams from the same conference meeting each other until the regional final, it is sometimes necessary to drop teams a notch to satisfy the committee's desire.

Yes, do not want a Cuse win tonight.

I think we were a four before last night. I now think we will be a 5.

We want SLU, UW, Syracuse, and Arizona to lose. Pitt has no chance of passing us, and I think we stay ahead of the loser of the KSU/OSU game tonight. That said with a run any/all of those teams I mentioned first would pass us.

Quote Originally Posted by BuzzWilliams4Pres View Post
    We want SLU, UW, Syracuse, and Arizona to lose. Pitt has no chance of passing us, and I think we stay ahead of the loser of the KSU/OSU game tonight. That said with a run any/all of those teams I mentioned first would pass us.

Still have no idea why UW is even mentioned on the 4-5 line?? With their RPI(I know not the be all end all), they are more like a 6-7.

Quote Originally Posted by MU_Iceman View Post
    Still have no idea why UW is even mentioned on the 4-5 line?? With their RPI(I know not the be all end all), they are more like a 6-7.

What will it be when they are done beating Michigan?

Quote Originally Posted by kneelb4zerg View Post
    What will it be when they are done beating Michigan?
    35...still not 4-5 seed range IMO. If MU is a 4 with an 11 RPI, then no way UW should be a 4 with an RPI of 35.
    Last edited by MU_Iceman; 03-15-2013 at 03:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MU_Iceman View Post
    Exactly where it was before the game...it's at 43.
    Nolan RPI now has UW at 35 RPI with MU still at 12. Nolan, which is very accurate, is updated immediately at end of a game.

The Badgers laid 51 on Michigan is the second half. Wowza.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast