Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Disgusting

Disgusting

That is the most kind word I can use to describe ND's uniforms.

The Bumblebees were far superior.....

Brutal. Lime green slime. Announcers are not being kid either.

They match Digger's markers!

VS

Disgusting is a perfect adjective to describe how we played in the first half

Dumb is the word I would use.....how many brutal turnovers did we have? Seemed like 15

Quote Originally Posted by DCwarrior View Post
    Disgusting is a perfect adjective to describe how we played in the first half

Need to move without the ball better. Bigs need to stay out of fol trouble for the first 5 minbtes...then Buzz needs to play them together to mix it it up.

We shot 50% to their 36 and outrebounded them by 6 and yet are behind by 4........they got up 8 more shots and made 5 of 6 at the line to our 2-4

Quote Originally Posted by Markedman View Post
    Dumb is the word I would use.....how many brutal turnovers did we have? Seemed like 15
    11 turnovers, but some other shots were just like turnovers. Had ND on the ropes and then 3 consecutive turnovers. Junior frustrates at times, and today he starts out hot and then forces 3 turnovers. Lockett really needs to stop trying to drive. He can't do it. Either a turnover or a weak sauce shot.

Two offensive fouls in the paint when the ball is at midcourt.

Gardner and Otule cannot get into foul trouble at the same time. Otule needed to play smarter after he came in for Garnder's 2nd.

I don't think I have ever seen someone thrown out of a game by an official at a neutral site. Driscoll with the rabbit ears.

Amazing how many lazy passes we continue to make. Lockett continues to frustrate because he doesn't value the ball when dribbling. Junior starts strong and then disappears. Frustrating.
    90% of quotes on the internet are wrong.
    - Abraham Lincoln

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast