Thread: "I'm definitely the bastard of this league."

"I'm definitely the bastard of this league."

Great piece by Luke Winn. Buzz is the best.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/col...buzz-williams/

Awesome article! Thanks for sharing.

The question I have is why all of a sudden is Buzz looking for respect? I have heard several interviews with him lately where he mentions the "nobody is saying we are any good", nobody is saying we have one of the best records in the Big East over the last three years", types of comments. Is this to pump the team up to get them to play with a chip on their shoulder?

Nice pub for paint touches.

Anyone know what the deal is with synergy? There is a lot of cool data in there that paint touches has been playing with. Is it expensive to get access? Off limits for the public? Etc?

Otherwise I would have expected a bunch of blogs to be plowing through their data and spitting out some neat stuff.

Synergy is a database that coaching staffs use to break down opponents. There are professional subscriptions that MU uses that are expensive and there are blogger subscriptions that are cheaper. Can be pretty intense, all depends on how much you want to pay.
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

where did "wood two" come from?
    "My contact didn't cite logic, he/she cited the NCAA rulebook." - IWB, 3/20/18