Thread: Duane Wilson wins State Title....

Duane Wilson wins State Title....

Duane Wilson scores 26 points, dishes out 7 assists and grabs 5 rebounds as Dominican beats Auburndale 57-44.

Diamond Stone added 22 points, 16 rebounds and 3 blocked shots.
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

Mark Miller tweeted about a Duane Wilson dunk...would love to see it if someone could find the video.

It was very nice. A breakaway that he started and his teammate gave him an alley oop.

I don't think that was the dunk Mark was referring to. There was another one earlier in the game where Duane dunked in traffic.

Watched Duane play both games at state and many times over the past 4 years.

Marquette is getting a really good player. He's special in a lot of ways.

Great kid!!!

Duane Wilson is special. He will have a freshman impact similar to Ryan Arcidiacano from Villanova. Duane can get bigger, that is par for the course. However, Duane "right now" can hit the "3" , get in the lane and nail the mid-range jump-shot (as D Wade says, the most important part of your game). Duane is unselfish and I predict good times at MU based on the fact he appears ambidextrous at the age of 18, is 6'2" and can jump out of the gym.

That's a nice video. I had not seen it before. Really excited to see him lace them up next year.