Thread: junior....again

junior....again

listening to buzz's speech and he just mentioned that junior has been part of 92 wins at MU and two sweet sixteens.

We still have not finished this year.

I think everyone needs to soak that in. I know junior can drive some people nuts, but wow..that is impressive. What a great run and what a great LEADER.

Amen, Dubs. For all the criticism Junior has received over the years his record speaks for itself.

At the game today, I was thinking of the thread earlier this week about Junior's legacy. I will remember Junior for his 3 against UCONN, taking over when MU needed offense against UW. Key baskets at opportune times. And his effervescent smile. All he is is a winner.

Thanks for starting the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by MUMac View Post
    At the game today, I was thinking of the thread earlier this week about Junior's legacy. I will remember Junior for his 3 against UCONN, taking over when MU needed offense against UW. Key baskets at opportune times. And his effervescent smile. All he is is a winner.

Thanks for starting the thread.
    Had similar thoughts sitting at the BC today...Junior is not perfect...but no one is. Am very appreciative of Junior's contributions (with more to come).

In the post game presser he was asked what his favorite memory was. Without hesitation, he said the 3 against UConn.

I asked him, you grew up in Toronto, moved to Florida, then Texas, then Milwaukee, where do you consider home? He replied, "I have two homes. Houston and Milwaukee. I consider both to be my home."
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

UCONN will be the game I will always remember for him. Set the tone for the BE this year. Kept the streak alive. Love it that he considers Milwaukee a home.