Thread: Senior Day

Senior Day

I really hope Junior has a great senior day game at the BC on Saturday.
    Junior and Trent Lockett playing their last game in front of the MU faithful. What about Otule?

This may have been posted before, but does anyone know if Otule will be a part of the normal senior day presentation?

Good question Goo, I don't think he will. Buzz always takes the seniors to New York for Big East Media Day at The Garden, this year he took Junior and Trent, but not Chris.
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

I was wondering this too. I thought I heard he had not yet made a decision on returning next year. If he does not participate in Senior Day, but then later opts not to return, do we do a special celebration or something for him at a later date?

I hope so '72, I hope so.

Maybe at the end of year banquet? Not sure.
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

Chris is really one of the class kids to play basketball at Marquette in my lifetime.

According to Buzz on this week's radio show, Chris has opted not to participate in Senior Day.

I thought I had read earlier an article where he said he was uncertain if he would return or not. As such, he was not going to take part in Senior Day to create a distraction.