Thread: St. John's

St. John's

Major blow for St. John's....D'Angelo Harrison done for the rest of the season for "conduct detrimental to the team". I no longer view that game as a loss for MU in that case. Major, major blow for them (and my Big East fantasy team!! ).

Saw another tweet that he's meeting with family to decide whether or not to return to St. John's for his junior season. If not, would be a major blow to a team that needs to keep getting better for the sake of the new Big East.

I really think he would have thrived here with Buzz. I look at the way Vander has grown up, and can't help but think he would have helped Harrison.

That's good for MU but had for the Johnnies. Harrison was a one time MU recruit, after seeing his game I'm okay with him not coming here. That said St. John's has Obpeka coming back and they just got a waiver to have that one kid play for them next year and he is supposed to be pretty good.

Wonder what happens at the dance academy?
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

Addition by subtraction for St. John's in the future if Harrison leaves.

Quote Originally Posted by TedBaxter View Post
    Addition by subtraction for St. John's in the future if Harrison leaves.
    Yeah, that is my concern. Sometimes teams get better when good players, but not good teammates leave.
    As a Miami Heat fan, I am thrilled that OKC opted to get rid of Harden and not Westbrook. As long as Westbrook is at OKC and plays the way he plays now, they will never win a championship.
    "I'll say it again...Dwyane Wade is the 3rd best SG of all-time...right behind Jordan and Bryant." - Mark Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Ganzer, "IWB" View Post
    Wonder what happens at the dance academy?
    haha...good one