Thread: Genesis of Big Heads - MU Mention

Genesis of Big Heads - MU Mention

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/col...1_a2&eref=sihp

More and more schools are producing their own heads, and, generally speaking, those are tamer than the heads devised by students. The most creative students do their research; they find embarrassing photos of opposing players on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram and make big heads out of them. They also deftly perpetuate stereotypes: Among the noggins at Marquette's game against rival Wisconsin earlier this season was one of Badgers coach Bo Ryan and an eerily similar-looking Grinch. "That was created by the students," says Kim Mueller, Marquette's assistant athletic director who now oversees the Big Noggin program. "Sometimes [the students] do things we can't back as an administration, but as long as it is not profane we allow it."

I do believe that ZFB was the first to put the grinch out on MU's twitter when they asked for noggin ideas. and the grinch was an official noggin.
    "My contact didn't cite logic, he/she cited the NCAA rulebook." - IWB, 3/20/18

So if you are in a bar you can technically tell a girl that Sports Illustrated had an article about you. I wouldn't hesitate using that angle if I were you.

Quote Originally Posted by CaribouJim View Post
    So if you are in a bar you can technically tell a girl that Sports Illustrated had an article about you. I wouldn't hesitate using that angle if I were you.
    I believe most of the bars in Wisconsin and Illinois have restraining orders filed against ZFB. In fact, pretty sure most of the women do as well.

Quote Originally Posted by MUMac View Post
    I believe most of the bars in Wisconsin and Illinois have restraining orders filed against ZFB. In fact, pretty sure most of the women do as well.
    I then can empathize with ZFB. I too am very familiar with restraining orders.