Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: MU vs Syracuse game thread

MU vs Syracuse game thread

Bilas & Raftery in the house - as is Jeff Goodman.

8 NBA scouts slated to be on hand.

If source is correct, refs will be Mike Stoner, Roger Ayers and Doug Shows.
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

Jimmy Butler in the house

Amazing what Syracuse' big men get away with down low. I haven't seen someone hug a player the way Christmas hugs Otule since Robert Jackson assaulted Steve Taylor over the summer. That coupled with the way Keita is all over Gardner & Taylor - its absurd.

For those wondering why the T on Fair was not counted as a personal - Andrew Gruman always has the rule book ready - hanging on the rim is considered a class B technical, and does not count as a personal foul.

I've been a big Lockett defender, but he has got to cut down on the turnovers.

MU was up in rebounds 8-5, now trail 12-9. Last few trips have been empty.

MU scoreless in the last 6:15

Quote Originally Posted by TheSultan View Post
    I've been a big Lockett defender, but he has got to cut down on the turnovers.
    Watching him pass up on open 3's and kick it to Junior for a 3 is frustrating enough. Watching him drive into the lane and turn it over is maddening.

This one is getting away real fast. Settling for 3's from bad shooters is not a good combination.

We meed just a 2 pointer to get going again.

MU scoring drought lasts 7:39 - ouch.

No answer for Syracuse' aggressive D.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast