Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: MU vs Nova

TOs a killer in this game....

I'm really getting sick of these NBA "shooting fouls" where the offensive player jumps into a guy - crap call on Wilson, that is the 3rd such call tonight
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

Quote Originally Posted by Nukem2 View Post
    Should play Vander and Todd together and take Junior out....
    Worth a try.....?

Not a good night. Outtoughed.
    Last edited by TedBaxter; 02-23-2013 at 06:52 PM.

Elmore said, "size advantage of Marquette". When have you ever heard those words before?

VS

I had the DVR going, yelled at my wife that Bell changed his pivot foot when he got the rebound and sure enough he took about 3 steps. MU deserves to lose this game, Archie Bunker is announcing this game in Mike Patrick's voice and the referees have been terrible.

Refs have been terrible. When Blue is defending and they repeatedly push him off with a forearm clearing space. Nova is playing great, but refs are allowing them to do whatever they want. It is beyond ridiculous.

Why do we continue to pass up wide open jump shots and drive into traffic near the lane? Wilson's pass off of O'tule's head is a perfect example (and could have been a huge turning point if he shot and made it), but there had to be a dozen or so of those tonight. I was screaming at the TV telling the guys to just shoot the open shot.

That was a dumb pass - goes up for a wide open theree and tries to dump it down low as the post players battled for position.

Think Buzz needs to insert Steve Taylor in the starting lineup to get more production at the beginning of halves. Juan's energy is probably better served off the bench...?

Lockett struggled most of the nite, though with great effort.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast